Tuesday 7 June 2016

Elkanah 100 Word Challenge 5

Lately, I have been doing lots of DIY projects. This morning I decided to make a special formula to make vegetables taste delicious. But it went horribly wrong. I had just finished pouring the formula into a bottle, when my dog bumped the table, causing the bottle to fall. A bit of my formula had gotten onto my frock, and made a spot. I tried to wipe it off but the spot just grew and grew. Eventually it covered my whole dress. Suddenly, my dress disintegrated, revealing my PJs! I'm glad I didn't eat the vegetables I sprayed it on!

Challenge 5:

This is the last challenge for this term. Make it count!
We return to part of a sentence for this week’s prompt. It is:
…but the spot just grew and grew…
Things to think about:
Where / what is the spot referred to?
What size should it be?
Why should it be that size?
What happens if the spot gets bigger?
Remember you only have 100 words! Use them all.

When you have finished, mark your work as DONE in the Classroom and email Mrs S to let her know that you have posted your writing on your blog. Add the following labels: #100WC, Challenge 5

Lastly, be sure to go and read and comment on a minimum of three other 100WC posts by going here: http://ehsp100wc.blogspot.co.za/ 

Good luck!



1 comment:

  1. Gosh, so am I, Andreia! Then I would not be able to read your lovely writing.
    I enjoyed this, because I enjoyed that you brought humour into it. You used your 100 words well!

    On another note - take care not to copy the instructions into your blog post. You only need to post your writing. It makes it difficult to read your piece if you have other writing cluttering your blog post.

    Keep writing, Andreia!

    Mrs S.

    ReplyDelete