Tuesday 7 June 2016

Elkanah 100 Challenge 3

I haven't talked to Cammie in weeks. It's summer holiday, and she has been away. I have something really important to tell her, and it's perfect timing, as today she is arriving home. I plan on telling her the good news tonight, on the telephone. I have been practicing how I am going to say what I want to say for about an hour, now. I sat on my bed, and grabbed the phone. I dialed her number. 'Hello," she said. I was about to reply, when the connection broke. My baby brother had cut the cord. Thanks a lot!


Challenge 3:

This week you have part of a sentence to include in your 100 words.

…when the connection broke… 

Things to consider:
What / who was being connected to what?
Why would it be a problem if it was broken?
What happened after the connection was broken?
Remember you only have 100 words! 

When you have finished, mark your work as DONE in the Classroom and email Mrs S to let her know that you have posted your writing on your blog. Add the following labels: #100WC, Challenge 3

Lastly, be sure to go and read and comment on a minimum of three other 100WC posts by going here: http://ehsp100wc.blogspot.co.za/ 

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! Baby brothers can be so annoying! Well written, Andreia.

    It might have been more effective to say your baby brother had pulled the cable out at the wall - I somehow don't see a baby with a knife or a pair of scissors! Also, just check your spelling of 'dialled'.

    Keep up the good work, Andreia.

    Mrs S.

    ReplyDelete