Monday 11 April 2016

Elkanah 100 Word Challenge: The Search of the Gold------Labrador

The Search of the Gold------Labrador


"I was so excited. That day we were getting our first dog. My mom had said, "Somewhere in the house, find her and she's yours." My sister and I chattered together about where the precious puppy could be. "I saw mom with a huge blue dog bed," Lisa had said. So we spent the whole day searching. There was one place we hadn't been. I ran up the stairs to the attic. I opened the door, and there it was. A  blue dog bed, with the cutest Labrador puppy inside. The only thing to do was name her. 




Challenge 1:

…the door opened and there it was…
What is ‘IT’?
Where was the door?
What are you doing there?
What happened next?
Do make sure you use the prompt exactly as it is written please and try to get as near to 100 words as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Aah... I love puppies! Well done, Andreia, I could feel your excitement and I enjoyed reading your writing.
    Mrs S.

    ReplyDelete